As service providers we are committed to the development of inclusive environments, in which all students can succeed in academic, social / emotional and spiritual domains. The pedagogy underpinning our commitment includes a framework of primary prevention; a problem solving methodology, data based decision-making and evidence based practices. Ultimately we are committed to building teacher capacity to improve the outcomes of all students.
The Catholic Education Office works in partnership with schools to strengthen the ability of the system to be outcomes oriented and student centred in order to maximise the learning achievements of all students by;
- facilitating and administering appropriate psycho-educational assessments
- facilitating counselling to students with personal, social and emotional needs
- collaborating with classroom teachers to assist with planning and programming strategies
- providing support in management of students with disabilities
- the implementation of behavior management strategies for students
- liaising with health professionals to meet student needs