Coragulac – St Brendan’s Primary School
St Brendan's Primary School is located in the rural district of Coragulac. It brings together the families from a variety of different backgrounds inviting them to join together as a community committed to the whole development of children.
The School was established in 1899 and was conducted by the Sisters of Mercy. In 1919 the Good Samaritan Sisters began their association with the school which ended when the first lay principal was appointed in 1989.
The School is deeply committed to the faith education of its children using the Awakenings Program. The Parents and Friends Association is an active and valued dimension within our school community and the School Board works collaboratively with the Principal and Parish Leadership Team to enhance policy development.
The School is recognised in the wider community as providing a warm and welcoming environment, where children are challenged to act responsibly and demonstrate respect for both self and others in all that they do